The levels of treatment
The process of industrial water treatment is an action that can be divided into several pha-ses, or levels.
- Sites visit and analyse of problems
- Propositions and audit solutions
- Optimization of technical and economical performance of every system using or producing water
- Customized client monitoring
- Responsiveness and guaranteed results
Scope of intervention :
- Open Circuits: sea water, petrochemical plants, gas liquefaction, thermal power plants
- Semi-Open Circuits : chemical, petrochemical, steel industry, paper industry.
- Closed Circuits : chemical, petrochemical, steel industry, paper industry.